The Champion Power Equipment electric remote start portable petrol generator is powered by a Euro 5 13hp 389cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5000 running watts and 6250 starting watts.
With a 25 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is perfect for powering your GVS 3000, GVS 3600 or your Predator remotely onsite.
- 5000 Running watts
- 5500 Max watts
- 1 x 32amp 220v / 2 x 16amp 220v AC load
- Up to 10 hours run time at 50% load
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Radio Remote Start
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- Intelligent 3in1 Volt Meter
- 3.1cm durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
3 Year Limited Warranty
|AC Load||2 x 110v / 1 x 240v|
|Socket Rating||32 / 32|
|Fuel Capacity||25 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||1.1 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Noise Level @ 7m||74 dBA|
|100 x 57 x 63 cm|
|Weight||91.5 kg (201.7 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||10 hours|
|Certification||CE,EU Stage V,RED|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Three year warranty excludes:
– cosmetic defects such as paint, decals, stickers
– worn parts including piston & rings, spark plugs, filters
– accessory parts including funnels, spanners, spark plug tubes, stands, wheels, recoil assemblies
– any electrical component other than main control unit like wiring, fuses, connectors, switches, dials, displays and knobs.
– all hoses, pipes Reducing valves and Regulators (Plastic, Rubber, Copper or Steel)
– failures due to acts of God and other force majeure events beyond the manufacturer’s control
– problems caused by parts that are not original Champion Power Equipment parts
– alteration or modification(s) made by any party other than the manufacturer including exhaust extension and filtration systems.
– any third party electrical equipment.