Power your Predator, GVS 3600 or GVS 3000 with this powerful dual fuel, petrol or LPG, portable generator. Powered by a Euro 5 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 6000 running watts & 7000 max watts on petrol and 5500 max watts & 5000 running watts on LPG.
With a 23 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load running off petrol or running off propane 19hrs based on 19kg bottle (0.79kg/hr). Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
Patented volt guard system installed to protect spikes and surges on appliances & equipment also included patented Cold Start technology.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% – 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
|Starting Watts||7500 Petrol / 6250 LPG|
|Max Watts||7000 Petrol / 5500 LPG|
|Rated Watts||6000 Petrol / 5000 LPG|
|AC Load||1 x 120v / 1 x 240v|
|Socket Rating||32 / 32|
|Fuel Capacity||23 Litres|
|Oil Capacity||1.1 Litres|
|Low Oil Shutoff||Automatic|
|Regulator Type||37mBar (Included)|
|Noise Level @ 7m||74 dBA|
|100 x 57 x 63 cm|
|Weight||96.8 kg (213.4 lbs)|
|Operation at 50%||8hrs Petrol / 19hrs LPG hours|
EU Stage V
E10 Petrol Compliant
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|